How do I find employee level detail?
First, go to https://www.ebenefitsnow.com/go/bcbsnc and log in using the UserId and Password provided by Lawyers Insurance.
Once logged in, you will be at the Payments Overview page.
- From the navigation at the left, select Invoice History.
- Under Invoice History on the right, select View Details for the desired invoice.
- This will bring up an Excel spreadsheet with 3 tabs at the bottom of the sheet.
- Select the middle tab which is labelled with your firm name and you will see your employee detail for the selected invoice. By default, this detail is sorted by coverage.
- If you would like to sort the spreadsheet by employee:
- If present, select Enable Editing in the yellow bar at the top of the page first.
- Put the cursor over Subscriber Name, which is at the top of Column B.
- Right click and a menu will appear that includes the option to Sort.
- Click on Sort and the sheet will be sorted by Employee and the coverage for each employee will be grouped together.