How do I obtain Documentation of Insurance Premiums Paid?
First, go to https://www.ebenefitsnow.com/go/bcbsnc and log in using the UserId and Password provided by Lawyers Insurance.
Once logged in, you will be at the Payments Overview page.
- From the navigation at the left, select Invoice History.
- Under Invoice History on the right, you will see a “Preview Invoice” and a “Final Invoice” for each month. The Final Invoice contains the final charges and payments for the selected month.
- For each month needed, select View Summary for the Final Invoice. This provides a standard invoice summary in PDF format showing total amount due and payments/credits received.
- For employee level detail, for each month needed, select View Details for the Final Invoice. This will bring up an Excel spreadsheet with 3 tabs at the bottom of the sheet.
- Open the Excel File that is downloaded:
- The first tab “Summary” is a summary of the firm’s plans and total amount due.
- The second tab is labelled with the firm name and contains all employee level coverage detail for the selected invoice.
- The third tab is labelled “Payments” and contains payment applied to the account since the previous month’s Final Invoice was generated.
A Payment History is also able to be viewed from the Payments Overview Page: